Dislexyz
Monday, February 11, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Recently I find myself a little number dyslexic when saying numbers out loud. I was watching tv and it had an ad on a movie / drama titled '1492' but when I said it out loud I said "1942".

Normally this wouldn't bother me, but I noticed I did the same thing at a client's office during an IT Audit. They had a report called "RET 1503" but I kept refering to it as RET 5103.

Lots of fun!

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 8:04 pm , Anonymous said...

Is it possible that you mistaken memorizing that the money you owe me is 910 even though it's only 190? I hope so, really hope so.

 
On 2:45 am , Ashiq said...

Dude, u want me to research your condition? Maybe you were just tired from all that werkz that uze doez?

 
On 3:28 am , Hurk said...

Ahahahha, so funny dude

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin