Ceramics
Monday, February 11, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I've come across ceramic knives! I think ceramics are the next big thing to come along since Tupperware! And no, I've not been drinking.

I've long read about Empire shocktroopers and their ceramic body armour, but this is so far the first (at least to me) real-world consumer ceramic product I've seen so far. I like the wikipedia stub on ceramic knives. The first question I had in my head was "Wow , this looks like its going to pose a problem to security all over the world!" But guess they worked that out as well.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ceramic_knife
|
This entry was posted on Monday, February 11, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin