Movie: Beowulf
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well over the weekend I caught the movie Beowulf and I must say that there are a few things that hit me when I watched it.

The first thing that came to my mind was the sweet animation work done. Other people would go 'eh, cartoons' but I went 'oooohhh wonder how much processing power went into that!'

Secondly, I must say that the detail to the actors (motion capture as well) was amazing. Really good work done on the face and hair animations.

The movie was ok. Anyone who has some general idea on the original epic poem will have an idea of how the movie would go, its already done, fight mead hall monster, fight monster's mom, then fight dragon.

I loved the dragon. It was awesome. Dragon. Sweet. Yay dragon. If you can, just watch the movie for the dragon. Its a gold dragon!
Thats all for now.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin