Blah
Friday, October 19, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Had a pretty blah morning today. The car was stuck in mud, a first for me. Reversing and driving forward just got me stuck even more, and when I got out I noticed that I had dug a gash in the ground and grass about the length of the car.

After 15 minutes I figured I should just reverse the car (there was a big thorn plant behind me!) and I managed to get on the road.

Half way to work, I noticed a scraping sound much like sandpaper on metal coming from the back left wheel. Since I was in the area, I dropped off at the service center, where they went on to remove the wheel, dust and sand the inner brake and put the wheel on again. There wasn't anything wrong with the disc or the brake pad so they didnt change that. All was well!

Got to work, found a mountain of work :(

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Friday, October 19, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 11:43 pm , Ashiq said...

and here u lecture me to never get a motorcycle ;)

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin