Transformers: The Game (PC)
Tuesday, November 20, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I've sneaked a copy of The Transformers The Game (PC) and I've also seen the exact game on the PS2 from a cousin in law. I don't understand why game developers make one version of the game, mainly for a console, then port it over to the PC with a huge "PC" logo on it, but in the end its only a port. There doesn't seem to be any new features and functions (LOOK! I HAVE A MOUSE! USE IT!) and the game start splash screens can not be skipped, which sucks.

Also a pain is the very PS2-ish menu. I was half expecting to see the save game message from the PS 2 when you choose the save game profile number. Abit something like this:

"Do not remove memory card while game-save is ongoing! This can render you impotent!"

All in all the game is ok, a 6 out of 10 in my book.



Dav out.
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 20, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin