Movie help
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well I've got this movie stuck in my head and I cant get it out, worst even, I don't even remember the name of the movie so I cant hunt it down.

All I remember is that the movie was a Sci-Fi movie, it had elements like from Aliens (the planet was always dark and cloudy etc), and the main movie revolved around a planet with a base. And in this base was a bunch of pilots and their RIO's (Radar Intercept Officer) / assistants and they flew what (if I remember right) chopped up apache helicopters (but were actually planes) and the RIO's had to assist the pilots from the base. The hero had a RIO that was this huge drug addict and he had a bowl filled with pills of all colour. The movie was also out around Aliens so its a 1980's thing.

Anyone remember this?
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin