Deadness
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Just an update for Hurk who's the only one monitoring my PC status (home PC). Due to a power outage and short, the store has called me up and told me that the items below are shot:

list of stuff that's dead:
1. processor p4 HT
2. Mobo
3. PSU
4. RAM
5. Video graphics card 128mb

:( I'm now left with a black box, 3 dvd drives and a HDD (maybe)

Screwed.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 06, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 comments:

On 2:48 pm , Hurk said...

It sucks dude, but at least the HDD is alright!! So you didn't loose any information

 
On 7:51 pm , Ashiq said...

Damn those power surges. And damn those stabilizers that fail to do what their supposed to. Burned my Motherboard and ram out like that twice. Can you sue the makers of the stabilizers?

 
On 12:00 am , Dav said...

Man I wish I could. Cant though :(

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin