Welcome home
Tuesday, January 23, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Well I'm back home in Malaysia, and chilling away enjoying the fact I no longer need to divide by ten any prices I see.

I've uploaded pictures from the digital camera, and here they are for you to enjoy. I will also be uploading pictures from my phone camera to the phone image blog on and off throughout the week, so watch for it!

Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, January 23, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 8:36 pm , saugat poudel said...

hey dude how r u??good to hear frm u after a long break....bye n stay hyped!!

 
On 3:52 pm , Ashiq said...

The pics rock man. So when's the next wedding, can we go too? :) Last time I rode an elephant was in Nepal. After the 3 and half hour safari and my ass hurt like hell

 
On 4:11 pm , Dav said...

Dude the next one will be mine, make sure you come.
The card uh, got lost in the mail?

 
On 12:32 am , saugat poudel said...

hey buddy!!balle balle------u'r photos were really rockin..liked them

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin