Slow
Friday, January 12, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well things are going a bit slow on the blogging bit due to the sum of work I need to get out of the way before my trip to Thailand next week.

Also need to speed up my repairs on the home PC (after that small explosion a few months back, I'm a lazy sod) so that I can fire up America's Army and the other normal stuff I do online instead of constantly dragging the laptop home and back.

On top of that, haven't had a chance to blue tooth in new photo's from the cellphone to the photo blog, will work on that as well over the weekend.

Stay safe people!

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Friday, January 12, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 3:55 pm , Anonymous said...

Haven't you fixed your PC yet, dude. That is slow working for sure! :P

 
On 4:46 pm , Anonymous said...

You Werk too much man. Leave the werk behind and have fun in thai-land and don't do anything I wouldn't do. By the by who is gonna chaperone you?

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin