Fan Mod 2
Tuesday, August 02, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well I had some extra time on my hands over the weekend (at around 2 am or so) and I finished up a fan mod I was planning for a while. Why did I create a fan mod? Because my video card was overheating after a couple hours of Painkiller (like 6 hours into the game the screen gets a tinge of purple) and because I COULD! :D

Risking making this a photoblog, below are some of the pics I took (there are more, but thats on a diffrent site)


Bits of the mod on the floor before I start


The 'box' body unit finished with the fan next to it


The finished product

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 02, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin