PC Fair
Sunday, December 12, 2004 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well the last day of the PC Fair was today (Sunday) so I decided to STFU and get myself a router-modem. I didnt really need a wireless one, but if the price was close to the normal router modem I didnt mind picking that up. As I got there, a friend and myself roamed the fair floor, gawking at hot girlies (SONY and Intel were really hot) we came across loads of networking stuff. I was only intrested in Linksys or D-Link (goooo cisco!)

All I came across was a router modem by D-Link, and get this, with ONE port. Now WTF am I supposed to do with a router modem with ONE PORT? D-Link does make others, but they are not yet in Malaysia. So I had 2 options, get a router (or a wireless router) AND an ADSL modem, or, wait for a new model to come available.

I'm waiting. I dont need more equiptment in my room, and I'm running out of power points.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 12, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 5:06 pm , Jerry said...

i was there too! i was there too!

 
On 5:28 pm , Dav said...

Yes Jerry, you were there too ;D

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin