CD sends Dav a Christmas Card!
Friday, December 10, 2004 | Author: Dav
It was the end of a long work day, and I get home to see a card on my house dining table, with this odd name (it was just a part of my name). Eager, I rip it open to see that CD/Chris had sent me a Christmas Card! Woah! Very cool! Thanks man :)

BUT YOU GOT MY NAME WRONG YOU 'TARD! Hehehehe ;)


The Cannuck gets Dav's name all wrong!



Christmas card from CD the Cannuck


CD's handwriting


Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Friday, December 10, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 3:12 pm , cignet said...

Merry christmas bro :)

:D

 
On 4:01 pm , Dav said...

Hey hey hey Merry Christmas to you too dude ;)

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin