Vinio here I come
Sunday, April 10, 2011 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

A friend invited me over to a wine sale in a local shopping mall over the weekend, and needless to say, I could not say no to the offer.

What I had in my head was an interesting afternoon, sampling wines and cheeses while acting all hoity-toity to the miscellaneous rabble along the shopping mall concourse. I eagerly brushed up on my wine lingo, ready to ever impress:

  • Palette
  • Roof
  • Bouquet
  • Body
  • Aroma
  • Legs
  • Breathing the wine

With my bag of word-tricks, I was off, credit card in hand, to meet my destiny.

Little did I know, things would change that day.....


[more coming soon]
This entry was posted on Sunday, April 10, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5:16 pm , Calle said...

When is more coming? :(

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin