Season of the Witch - I'm counting!
Monday, January 31, 2011 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

So over the weekend I watched Season of the Witch at the cinema. Any movie with Nicolas Cage, Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Mutant Chronicles and soon Conan the Barbarian) as Crusaders with the Black Plague thrown in is a movie I'd want to watch for sure!

First thing's first, yes, Cage still has weird hair.


Check, weird hair.

(Maybe I should just set fire to my hair and be done with it)

Ron Perlman on the other hand, looks pretty much the same.

(I am a man. No, a man's MAN!)

When both of them fist came on screen at the same time (wasn't too bad of a battle), first thing that came to mind was "Wow, these guys are tall!". Nick Cage is 6' (1.83 m) and Ron is 6' 1" (1.85 m) (I Googled, so sue me!). Which is nice to know, since I'm in the same height range *win!*

Though not 10 minutes into the movie, and I started wondering, wait, where are the witches?

Highlight over for spoilers:

THERE ARE NO WITCHES! Well, ONE witch, maybe. I'm not sure.

Hey, you pay good money to watch witches, and I
wana watch witches!

So yeah. That was pretty much my major beef with the movie. The scenes were ok, some of them paced well. Can't say I have a favorite scene though, besides the initial battle.

Go watch it, and then start counting witches.

Dav out
This entry was posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin