Katy Perry and Brand - Katy Brand?
Monday, January 31, 2011 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Really unrelated to anything I've posted before, but I was reading about tigers and the wild, and then I found a post about a tigress eating her cub. Wiki-crack (yes, its a word!) and I found Ranthambhore (its a tiger sanctuary!) and then I came across the fun fact that Katy Perry and British comedian Russell Brand were married there (October 23, 2010).



Then, via the amazing powers of Google, I came across the picture above. Look at them. Hell, look at HIM.

So, why's the universe askew now?

Dav out


To be a joke and look, another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look!
This entry was posted on Monday, January 31, 2011 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin