Stronghold
Friday, June 08, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well I finally got a copy of Stronghold : Crusader, and I must say the game is a BLAST. I loved Stronghold 1, but my copy of Stronghold 2 was a bit buggy (I still cant find a fix to the mini map coming out all garbled) and that kind of put me off the Stronghold games for a bit. But building amazing castles, getting engineers and catapults to knock walls down and lob dying cows into the enemy castle, wow. Like, just wow!

Stronghold Crusader can be found here.


Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Friday, June 08, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 1:39 am , AlesS said...

I wish I could lob cows at some charlatans in my profession!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin