Slow! Kids at play
Monday, June 25, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well, Stronghold Crusader really is taking up alot of my time, but its all good. Idle hands are the devil's playthings I always say!

Will be posting more pics up on the Photo Blog so look out for that.

I'm just getting more info on this whole "Akon throws kid off stage" and its awesome. How stupid can people get? That goes out to Akon. Yeah sure the kid's stupid too, but hey, he's a kid. I thought someone with a long name like Akon's (Aliaune Damala Bouga Time Puru Nacka Lu Lu Lu Badara Akon Thiam) would be smarter. Looks like I was wrong.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, June 25, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 10:05 pm , Ashiq said...

Me Grimlock want more posts! More Posts!

 
On 12:34 am , Hurk said...

Dude, where are you? been ages since I heard from you? Did you survive Thailand?

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin