Slow
Thursday, May 03, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well its been slow over here. Really slow. I'm not sure if its one part work, one part the weather and one part my busy life bending space and time thus making it slow, but I'm sure its something like that.

I can go on and on.

I did get my bluetooth working again (but its stuck on a 5MB data transfer, nfi why) and you can view the pics here -> N70dav Photo Blog

So my days are now spent:
1. Doing chores.
2. Worrying about work.
3. Chasing the lawyer and bank.
4. Doing more chores.
5. Worrying about work.

Thats pretty much it.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, May 03, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin