New workspace goodness
Tuesday, August 15, 2006 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well the BOSS bought me a new sweet ACER LCD Monitor, that baby is running nicely at 1280 x 1024 (its 17'). Its making me want an LCD monitor for my home, since I can clearly see the amount of desk real-estate that I've saved up.


The new office desk space with the Acer LCD monitor

Compared to say, the old work area below:


The old office desk space


Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 15, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 11:45 pm , Feenix said...

Office space?? what is this new fangled contraption you speak of? Don't you know that clutter is the true sign of being overworked? Now they'll think you're a slacker!! heh

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin