Merry Christmas
Sunday, December 25, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Well I would just like to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. I bought over 30 Christmas/Happy Holiday cards but due to my work, and the fact I never had the time, I did NOT get a chance to mail them out. I know, I know, I sux0rs.

Well have a great year guys.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Sunday, December 25, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 2:51 pm , Feenix said...

Merry Christmas to you too buddy!! Hope you got all the gifts you wanted and you have all the things you need. Take care and don't do anything I wouldn't do three times in a night!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin