SuperHero's
Wednesday, September 14, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Feeling a tad burnt out, and thanks to Tanda, I've come across this crazy site, and the image here shows what happens when you've had a bit too much work.


IT Manager Man

Dav out

Edit: I think the $ sign is a nice touch, dont you think?
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

5 comments:

On 7:58 pm , jomama said...

Looks like a Superman sign to me. But I like the $ sign better.

 
On 8:56 pm , Dav said...

Well the IT Manager Man needs his '$' !

 
On 3:17 pm , Anonymous said...

That's so cool! Glad you liked the site. :)

 
On 4:54 pm , Dav said...

Of course I liked the site you silly TandaBat. Thanks again!

 
On 2:18 pm , Ashiq said...

Where's ur Mustache man? By the way u look good in a suit.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin