Work work
Wednesday, January 19, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I'm pretty sure that 'Work work' line from Warcraft has been reused so many times its getting old.

Well its true that I'm sort of stuck in Johor/Singapore for the last 2 weeks, but I'm almost done here and I should be back to Kuala Lumpur soon.

Someone commented that the quality of my blogging here as well as in the Dregs of IT has gone down, and I'd like to say that its due to work. I dont know why, but suddenly work is all I ever do. Even TV has taken a dive, and PC games are just narrowed down to Xcom 1 and Xcom 2 (finished Xcom1, working on hacking some of the soilder data in Xcom 2 cause I keep getting f-ed over by the underwater aliens)

So yeha thats whats going on.

Dav out

PS: I am still working on a new post for Dregs of IT, stick with it ;)
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin