Merry round up
Monday, January 31, 2005 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

This bit of news in the BBC website caught my attention as I was about to leave the other office to look into one of our clients.

Yes Malaysia is planning to round up immigrants, but the key words here are 'illegal' and deadline.
Its not like we've just picked a date and are starting to detain them on a whim, Malaysia has actually put into place a pardon for these illegal immigrants if they left before the deadline, and that deadline has been pushed back twice (if I'm not mistaken, which I could be knowing me)

I'm hoping things go over without a hitch.


Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, January 31, 2005 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin