What I heard on the radio today
Thursday, October 28, 2004 | Author: Dav
Greetings!

Well its another day and I find myself stuck in traffic since I drove to work today (because I need to pick my dad and mom from the airport - back from their holi in HK), and suddenly someone on the radio starts opening up the phone lines for a joke telling session.

This was by far the funniest I heard. (well for me at least)

Q: How do you get an elephant in a fridge?
A: You open up the fridge door and put the elephant in of course!

Q: How do you get a camel in a fridge?
A: You open up the fridge door, get the elephant out, then put the camel in!

Q: The Lion, being the king of the jungle, called for a meeting. As the lion headed to the meeting site, he came across a river known for its aligators. How is the lion to cross ?
A: The lion swims across, because all the animals in the jungle are at the meeting site already, including the aligators.

Q: At the meeting, there was one animal that didnt show up. Which animal was that?
A: The camel, since he's still in the fridge.


Ok ok so it was kind of lame, so sue me :)

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 28, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin