The End is Nigh!
Wednesday, October 20, 2004 | Author: Dav
Greetingskins!

Yes yes, I know I've been bad and I havent had any new posts for a while now, but I've been UBER busy with evil work down here in Singapore. The only reason I'm able to post this is the fact that I think my stint here is almost at an end. I've handed over the finished project to the client, and I think I'm just going to receive email support from this date onwards.

Its a happy, happy day!

I go back on Friday, and I intend to spend the rest of Friday sleeping.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 comments:

On 6:23 pm , AlesS said...

Enjoy happiness while it lasts. Because there will always be Mondays. :]

 
On 10:18 am , Dav said...

Hah! The joke's on you. The managers are out for a week, and I'm just going to cruise the whole of next week away!

 
On 2:35 am , Anonymous said...

whoohoo. rock! /Gib

 
On 9:27 am , Dav said...

Dude yeah, rock on!

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin