Tuesday, December 09, 2003 | Author: Dav
Yarg!
Where have I been? well YARG! I've been VERY busy with work, and after my ISP stop giving me Internet access, I was lost!
Thank YOU Mr. ISP (or should I just call them by their real name, GOD?)

Feh!

Well I've been busy at work, and things at home are just as messy. Work has me going up and down the country, and at the moment I'm going to be in Singapore for 2-3 weeks or so, just as Christmas rolls by. Its shit like this that keeps me awake late at night clutching my pen-knife waiting for someone to barge in my room and kick the crap out of me. Why? For no other better reason that I have a great blog and they dont.

So feh and yarg!

Dav out

|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 09, 2003 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin