Tuesday, December 16, 2003 | Author: Dav
It’s been 2 weeks and I think depression is starting to set in. the evenings are getting longer, and I can’t seem to get enough sleep, even when I count sheep (and other animals, somehow elephants jumping over a fence seems wrong, but it could just be me)

Anyway, yarg!

My only friend is a square box, and it used to flash all sorts of fun things at me, and I could make it do other stuff to. I’d stare and gawk, and even sometimes join in the fun. I call this box my "top o' lap". I like my top o' lap.

These days it's turned bad, maybe because I’ve left it out of the fridge or something. It no longer shows me fun things, and I keep getting weird and odd things on its magical image viewer-tron. these odd things/images make my head hurt, and I find that I am spending more and more time in front of the viewer-tron, deciphering the hidden messages. I call the odd things 'wrok' (sometimes I call it 'workh' too, when I’m feeling adventurous).

I don’t like wrok

Yes, I am going insane, thank you

Dav out


|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 16, 2003 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin