Bulid something for 2012 - Recipe holder
Wednesday, February 15, 2012 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well I spent the weekend thinking of how I could execute a plan I had in my head on building a note / recipe holder that could double up as a sign or marker board (that I could clean easily). "Clean" being the key word here.

I've been toying around with the general idea and design in my head for a few weeks, and since I wasn't getting any work done just thinking of it, I thought lets just jump in and get this done.

Pictured are recipe's stuck on my new holder / marker board. Behind it is a doorway to hell. So uh, stay away


Generally I wanted to get rid of some spare scrap aluminum I had lying around. I really wish i had some more ferrous material instead so this little hack could have turned into something I could use magnets with as well. *shrug* next time I guess.

No use re-writing it, click on the link below to get sucked into a detailed run through:

http://www.instructables.com/id/Kitchen-recipe-holder-sign-board/

Enjoy!

Dav out

Skies are crying, I am watching
Catching teardrops in my hands
Only silence, as it's ending, like we never had a chance

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 15, 2012 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin