It's taking a while
Tuesday, July 05, 2011 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Recently I've been wading through some cruft and trying to sort out what works from the bits that don't.

It's been . . . . challenging.

Actually, no, that's not quite the right word. If I had some duct tape and was able to tape together challenging, painful, confusing, and downright insane, I'd be able to come up with the word I need here.

I'm going to ease off work for a bit.

Just a little bit.

Dav out

Yea right picture that with a kodak
And better yet, go to times square
Take a picture of me with a kodak
Took my life from negative to positive
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 05, 2011 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin