Iron Man
Monday, March 03, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I don't know how the world has continued to go on without an Iron Man movie.
http://www.apple.com/trailers/paramount/ironman/large_trailer.html

Really, I don't.

I asked Ben:

Dav@Werk says:
how can you not want to make love to iron man?

BenXXX_sherman@XXXX.com says:
actually pretty easy

Personally, I don't believe him one bit.

MySpace (God, why MySpace?) has an even better 'Exclusive trailler' and you can view it here

Iron Man Exclusive Trailer

Add to My Profile | More Videos

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, March 03, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 3:00 am , Hurk said...

hehe

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin