Most amazing app for the N70, eva!
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

I've just come across an application for my Nokia N70 that's not only super helpful but also.... FREE!

Yeah, free. Its a clock screensaver but with large fonts. Users of the N70 might know what I'm talking about when I say the clock screensaver on the N70 (default) is not very easy to read as the font size is like 5 or something

Large Time Screensaver 1.02



Dav out
This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 31, 2007 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On 5:12 pm , Hurk said...

Why not get glasses instead of a free progam :)

Nha, it looked pretty clean, something I would have if I had a N70.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin