Plodding along...
Wednesday, April 12, 2006 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well work's slowed down for a few days, and it lets me clean up the stuff thats loaded on the office laptop.

Its got to a stage at the pc where I lift my mug and find that there's no more tea in it, then 2 minutes later I lift my mug again and there's STILL no tea in it.
'orible! Mossy says I need an underling.

Then I open up the run consol and type in 'calc' when I wanted to pull up the command screen (cmd). Cursing, I close the calcultor, then type in 'calc' AGAIN!.

Must... go on a holiday

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin