Casanova
Monday, February 27, 2006 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well we caught the movie yesterday, and even after reading about it in the papers (the papers gave it a B-! ) I was still intrested in watching it, since it had Heath Ledger as Casanova (I thought he was pretty cool since I watched 10 Things I Hate About You, and then A Knight's Tale) The movie was good, I think the chemistry between Heath and Sienna Miller was a tad lacking, but overall the 'fun-ness factor' of the whole movie was pretty high.


casanova
Originally uploaded by davin_x.
A movie poster from Casanova


|
This entry was posted on Monday, February 27, 2006 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On 2:37 am , Feenix said...

Haven't seen Cassanova. I might sometime in the future. The few movies I want to see are The Libertine and V for Vendetta. I'm finally done with my taxes!!! Yay for refunds from both state and government!! Hope you're doing great davin :)

 
On 9:32 am , Dav said...

Ahhaha taxes ahahah LOOOSHAR! yeah been good man, stuck at a client's office doing a month of system implementation.

 

Blog Widget by LinkWithin