Traffic
Tuesday, February 17, 2004 | Author: Dav

Ah yes, I was on my way to work today when I came across Mr "I'm too cool to use my signal lights" (lets just call him Idiot A for now). This guy was stuck in traffic, then makes a quick dash across the next lane W/O using his signal lights. DUDE WTF those lights are there for a reason! GAH!

Well anyway I continue on my way to work again and I meet Ms "I'm to pretty so I will drive in 2 lanes" (again, we shall just call her Idiot B). Now I don't quite know what Idiot B was doing, she was swerving in and out of 2 car lanes like she was drunk, or been drinking, or even worse, having a heart attack. That or she didnt know where she wanted to go, so she took the easy way out and just drove in the middle. Idiot B deserves a lead pipe. I dono, maybe... I guess... I'm just too tired...

Bleah!
Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Tuesday, February 17, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin