Show me the funny
Monday, January 05, 2004 | Author: Dav
Yeah well the title isnt that original, but who cares? Here is one of the manny SMS's (short message service - on your cell/handphone) that I received over the New Years. Its funny for me, not so for some of you.

"Things are changing so FAST these days! People have no respect for others! The other day I was in the temple (or church, etc etc) and the person infront of me took out a big cigar and started SMOKING! In the temple! Oh my GOD! I was soo shocked I almost dropped my beer!"

Well that's some asian funny for you. Get back to me if you thought it wasnt funny.

Dav out
|
This entry was posted on Monday, January 05, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin