Phone update
Monday, June 16, 2008 | Author: Dav
Greetings,

Well I had to park a few kilometers away and walk but I managed to hand in my phone to the Nokia Care center for them to take a look at the dead phone. On the way to the service center, I dropped by a teleco shop and the guy behind the counter took one look at the phone and said, "MYR160, you need new LCD I give you good price (sic)."

Warranty? "2 weeks. Very good price (sic)"
Um, is that the original LCD? "Nooooooooo. No one get original LCD. AP LCD! (sic)"

I ran away, mostly because he didnt really bother to look at the phone much after making up his mind on the LCD, and because of the 2 weeks warranty period.

Nokia should call me soon.

At the same time, I was browsing around and came across HP's new IPAQ with 3G, looking good HP!

More info on the HP IPAQ 600 here.



Dav out
This entry was posted on Monday, June 16, 2008 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin