Where have I been?
Saturday, January 24, 2004 | Author: Dav


Where have I been oh god work has swampped me to the ground! I've got a 6 day holiday now due to the Chinise New Year (w00t) and I'm chilling at home trying to sleep off the trip i made to a diffrent state last week, but i dont think i can.

So anyway i've been up late working on a site for the guys at #wot (dalnet) and i think its almost done.

WoT Site

SO the poll is up, and so is the Forum, and i think we got it going good and that's always cool. We need more content, and some of the other guys are working on that now anyway so its cool

well peace and love;

Dav out

|
This entry was posted on Saturday, January 24, 2004 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin